Caregiver – CNA ($1,000 bonus for full-time)
Healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination opportunities are coming soon and will be available to New Perspective team members and residents. Our team members and residents are first priority.
Protect Yourself, Protect Your Loved Ones, Protect Our Seniors.
New Perspective is now offering a $1,000 Sign on Bonus for part-time Caregivers at our West Fargo, ND community.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus will be paid throughout the first year of employment!
New Perspective is always looking for top candidates who find it important and rewarding to care for older adults. But, we know you might be concerned about COVID-19. With guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and local health organizations, we have taken steps in response to the pandemic to guard the health and safety of our team.
Position Title: Caregiver - CNA
Caregivers - (CNA required) are responsible for providing quality resident care and services, in addition to life engagement activities. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more. Opportunities for growth into med passer and lead caregiver roles are available. Watch your career grow at New Perspective!
Join our care team to deliver outstanding customer service, adhere to safety and healthcare guidelines, and promote Living Life on Purpose.
To learn more about the day of a New Perspective Caregiver, click here.
- Flexible Schedule: days, evenings, weekends
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
- Full- time
- Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- Assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
- Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
- Observe residents and report to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Record proper medical and health documentation per established procedures
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
- Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- CNA required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Med Passer experience & lead experience preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k w/Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!