Wells Concrete is hiring caulking foreman. The caulking foreman is responsible for the installation of sealants/caulking systems on precast buildings and ramps. This position will travel throughout Minnesota to construction sites with a 2-4 person crew caulking buildings. Wells Concrete offers great compensation and Per Diem is paid while traveling.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety of crew/personnel
- Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolding, swing stages and man lifts at various heights safely
- Bring problems to the attention of the Project Manager
- Manage a crew of 2-4 people
- Operate a company vehicle safely
- Read and understand material data sheets, safety data sheets, plans and specifications
- Communicate with crew and office personnel
- Work in collaboration with manufactures representatives and jobsite representatives
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Perform a variety of tasks on construction sites
- Follow direction from the Project Manager
- Maintain a clean jobsite and trailer/truck
- Ability and willingness to travel (MN)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must have interpersonal communication skills to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Understand safety requirements to maintain a safe job site
- Must carry in a professional manner at all times
- Construction site knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs+
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work with others to get the project completed efficiently.
- Must be motivated and self-driven to complete a task.
- Understand and accepts changes that are implemented to become Best-in-Class.
- Quality Minded
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 12hr per day
- Safety/productivity driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 5 Years Prior experience in sealants application
- Precast Concrete Experience
- Prior experience managing crews
WORKING CONDITIONS/PAY SCALE
- Moderate to high risk of exposure to unusual elements.
- Moderate to high risk of safety precautions.
- Moderate to high exposure to jobsite environment.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job related instructions and perform job related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor. Wells Concrete is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.