Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer
Starting Pay up to: $15-18/hour
Delivery Driver & In-Home Furniture Installer -- Training Provided!
When you become part of the Slumberland Family, you're given 100% support to ensure your success. From on-site job training, consistent hours (even through holidays), a ton of benefits, and a safe atmosphere; the Slumberland Furniture Delivery Team is one of the best!
Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
We are your neighborhood furniture store while being # in La-Z-Boy & Sealy.
Outstanding Support -- We Really Do Care:
You don't want to just work at a job. You're looking for a career -- a career with scope for growth and earning potential. If you're serious about success, we'll support you every step of the way.
Do you like to be rewarded?
- Substantial employee merchandise discount and family merchandise discount programs
- Our home delivery drivers earn a competitive hourly wage, on-the-job training, and career development(i.e. Individual Development Plans and Manager In Training Program)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability insurance
- Health savings account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Profit sharing, and 401k match
- Paid Time Off that accrues from day one, tuition reimbursement, and several other benefits
Do you like to like to...
- Have variety in your day?
- Work independently to provide a positive customer experience?
- Contribute to a safety-focused work environment?
- Be provided with tools and equipment to complete your job?
- Receive world-class training?
- Improve the life of your customers?
Are you looking for a job that supports your healthy lifestyle? Home delivery drivers...
- Work in teams to lift, carry, and navigate items through obstacles in customer's homes
- Have convenient start times
- Home nightly
- Have consistent schedules with day shifts
- Working in both in-doors and out-doors
Your Success -- It's Assured:
At Slumberland, our products are new and fresh and we see healthy growth in the business year after year. That translates to success for you! Most of our current operations leaders were delivery personnel at one time. We promote from within through our Manager in Training position, and Individual Development Plans. We provide a culture that encourages employee engagement; a place where you are respected and your voice is heard!
What you bring to the table:
- Passion and drive to reach your professional goals
- A genuine love for meeting new people
- Pride in your work environment as a team player
- Ability to pass DOT requirements; pass a criminal background check; pass a drug test
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter; provide direction; maintain accurate records
- A solid and reliable work ethic
- Flexibility to work throughout the week, day-shift schedules, in a fast-paced environment
Additional Job Description