Housekeeper – Full Time ($500 bonus)
New Perspective is now offering a $500 Sign on Bonus for the Housekeeper position at West Fargo, ND.
(This bonus will be paid out within the first year of employment.)
As the Housekeeper, you will work throughout the community and laundry functions to create a safe, secure and inviting environment while developing and nurturing fulfilling relationships with older adults who want to stay active, be social and enjoy life. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and pristine environment that promotes a homelike atmosphere. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
- 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; sanitize areas, vacuum carpets; clean restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange furniture and equipment; and pick up outside garbage.
- Works in cooperation with all other team members of the facility to maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and team members.
- Stocks common areas, replaces light bulbs, tidies throughout the day, and eliminates trip hazards.
- Adheres to community's safety program at all times including handling and storage of chemicals and equipment.
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Ensures an attractive home environment that fosters engagement, socialization and purposeful living.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and act in the residents' best interest
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- Perk Spot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!