Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
New Perspective in West Fargo is growing andthey are seeking a full-time LPN to add to their outstanding clinical team!
As the LPN, you will plan, monitor and give nursing care to residents and oversee nursing care and procedures, and other services given to resident by other team members. You will act as the resource in the absence of the Director of Wellness and RN in relation to current state and federal regulations and to accepted standards of quality care and services.
- Executes daily, weekly, monthly tasks lists.
- Performs all necessary LPN's duties as required by state regulations.
- Assists in monitoring and training caregivers for all clinical issues in the community
- Assists with the on-boarding of caregivers.
- Responsible to coach team members as needed to ensure performance expectations, and clinical measures are met.
- Conducts retention activities to ensure adequate levels of engaged team members
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective way.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Attends and participates in team meetings including Town Hall and departmental meetings.
- A current and unencumbered LPN license
- Strong computer skills and ability to interact with a variety of electronic devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member's personal and professional development. At New Perspective you're not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!